Friday, March 23, 2012

Day Eighty-Three

     Today was a good day. I ate well and worked out. Kayla and I did this new "workout" someone posted on my wall on facebook. It's called the Harry Potter workout. Every time something happens in the movie ( like a spell is cast or someone says "He Who Must Not Be Named" ) you have to do an exercise. We had to do lunges, crunches, jumping jacks, sit-ups, push-ups, and squats. It seemed like every three or four minutes you have to get up and do something. After an hour of I was tired. Our goal for Monday ( as she will be gone Saturday and most of Sunday) is to a whole movies worth. Then to do that as an addition workout three times a week. That works out okay as we like the movies!
     I am off to bed as I have a really early morning tomorrow. We are going to hit a friend's yard sale then I have to work. Have a great night all and God Bless You!

No comments:

Post a Comment