Thursday, March 22, 2012

Days Seventy-Six to Eighty-Two

     I have been having some good and productive days. I have been eating well and exercising, as well cleaning house and working. Unfortunately I found out a couple of days ago that one of my clients has passed on. I am saddened by this. I did not know this person all that well but I was looking forward to continuing to get to know them as well as working with them. May God hold this person tight in His love and this person's family to heal. I am sorry to be so vague but it is a privacy issue and I cannot disclose ANY information about my clients.
     Beside this very sad event, things have been good for me. I am looking forward to continuing to build my reputation as an Individual Care Provider and gaining more clients. I am looking forward to Kayla's spring break and just finished her conferences at school. They were all positive but has shown us that there is still work to be done. Especially with her spelling. Rus and I have a plan for that one. We are going to get her a new phone and let her have texting. If she texts us something we don't understand or even if we do but it is spelled wrong we are going to text her back and tell to spell it correctly. We are asking every one of our family and friends that she may text to please do the same thing. I think this is the best way to get her to work on it, as we have tried everything else we could think and it still doesn't stick!
     Well that is all for me tonight. Have a great night everyone! God Bless You!

No comments:

Post a Comment