Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Days Fifty-Eight to Seventy-Four

     So the time has gotten away from me. I did not realize that it had been so long since my last update. Here is what has been going on.
     I have been maintaining my healthy eating and most keeping to my exercise routine. I will admit that have been a couple of days here and there that I did not exercise. Most because I let myself get distracted. I am working on distractions right now. I won't let myself get distracted from my final goals and that means getting back on track. I did exercise last night and tonight, but was exhausted after my daughter's sleepover ( for her birthday) and did not exercise Sunday night.
     My eating is on track and I am continuing to lose about a pound a week. I am just trying to find a way to manage life, my daughter, exercise, healthy eating, and work.
    Thank you for sticking with and by me. I love each and everyone of you. Have a great day and God Bless You!

No comments:

Post a Comment