Thursday, March 29, 2012

Days Eighty-Four to Eighty-Eight

     So the last five days have been interesting. Good, but interesting.  I have eaten well and workout. My primary client has hired me full time as of tonight (yea!) so I will be working five solid days a week again. In fact we spent an hour on the phone tonight. We have all gotten new phones this week which is great! Kayla loves hers, in fact she has texting now and spends tons of time on the darn thing. I have a new iPhone, I have missed having mine. And, Rus likes his new phone.  Better yet, they are all new and won't have the issues we were having with our old ones.
     I have been watching kids a little more lately than usual, which is nice. I love my nieces and nephews, as well as our friends kids and enjoy having small ones around ( at least for a few hours here and there!).  Kayla is doing well in school, except that her spelling still sucks but, hey, I can't have everything my way I guess!
     We are definitely getting more busy as the weather gets nicer. Last week we had dinner at one friend's house, and went out to dinner with another friend the next night. This next week is my step-daughter's birthday, so we will be there one evening, the next night at another friend's house and more of the same the following weekend with some Easter cheer thrown in for fun! I am getting more and more excited for Memorial day weekend just to get out of town and chill out for a couple of days!
     So while the getting is good, I am getting off of here. I am going to finish a couple of things and go to bed. Have a great night everyone and thank you for all of your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment