Sunday, February 26, 2012

Days Fifty-Six and Fifty-Seven

     The last two days have been good days. i am sorry I did not post last night though. By the time I had finished working, cleaning house, making salads for a barbecue today, doing dishes and exercising I was exhausted and went to bed. Today consisted of working, planning Kayla's family birthday party, school party and friends' party, going to a barbecue and exercising. Again I am feeling exhausted.
     I have to work tomorrow for a new client, pay a bill, exercise, cook, do dishes, yada yada yada. I love my busy life but am looking forward to Kayla's spring break in April so we can go unwind at the beach. Five days of fun in the sand!
     I happy with my weight loss to date. Of course I wish it would come off a little faster but, oh well. I am still looking forward to kicking my dad's butt and winning a hundred bucks to go shopping with!
     That is all for me today. Have a great night everyone and God Bless You all!

No comments:

Post a Comment