Friday, February 24, 2012

Day Fifty-Five

     Today was a great day. I got a lot accomplished. Kayla and I finished the play room and I re-arranged some of the living room furniture. I washed the couch and sofa covers, got some more laundry done, cleaned the kitchen, did some grocery shopping, and interviewed with a new client (got the job on the spot). I ate well and exercised too.
     I am still finishing up some laundry and still have a little more cleaning I want to do after I get home from work tomorrow.  We are having a friend's children over for the night so Kayla has been cleaning her room to make sure it is ready. For that alone I should have kids over more often, it is the only time I don't have to fight her to clean the darn thing!
     I am happy with my weight loss progress. I will admit to wishing it would go faster, but I am happy with where I am at in my journey. I am looking for a new exercise game for our Wii though. I love Dance Workout but I would like to change it up a bit. Any recommendations?
     That is all for me tonight. I am going to go finish with the laundry and go to bed. Have a great night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment