Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day Thirty-Two

     Today was another good day. Long, but good. I just finished a workout and am getting ready to go to bed. I ate well today, cereal for breakfast, a sandwich, sugar free jello and a v-8 for lunch, and macaroni and cheese for dinner.
     While I am loving my new line of work, I am finding that by the end of the day I am exhausted. I am still fighting my cold, so sleep is hard to come by because as soon as I lay down I start coughing. SO I have resorted to using NyQuil. Sleep is now not a problem, however waking up is! Thank you God for coffee.
     Between work and my workouts ( at work I am on my feet for four solid hours) I am happy with my progress. My cold is slowly going away so I am feeling better every day. I can't wait to reach my ultimate goal. I WILL get there!
     I am off to bed. I hope you all have a great night! May God bless you all with good health and many blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment