Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Day Fifty-Two

     Today was a good day in so much as I worked out and ate decently. I did fight a headache all day though and didn't start on turning Kayla's old room into a play room yet, but such is life. There is always tomorrow to get the most of it done. Though, I am not looking forward to searching through all the boxes in the garage to find the toys we stored in there. Over the years they have gotten buried. Oh well more exercise for me.
     Poor Kayla was not feeling well today. Apparently there is a virus floating around her school and she may have picked it up. We will have to see how she is doing in the morning. We are finding that her being in the basement is good exercise for all of us. I am sore today from moving her down there yesterday. All the up and the stairs is definitely a workout.
     Well it has been a long day so I am off to bed. Have a great night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment