Sunday, February 19, 2012

Days Thirty-Four thru Fifty

     SO I know it has been awhile since I have posted and I am sorry for that. Life got busy but I have not fallen off the wagon, I was just feeling a bit overwhelmed for a while. Here has been what was going on.
     I have been working seven days a week with two clients and while the hours are not too much (and neither is the actual work) by the end of my shifts I am tired and still had to come home to clean house, help Kayla with her homework, make dinner and work on a candy order for a baby shower. Along with paying bills, grocery shopping, planning and cooking my meals as well as exercising, it just a got bit overwhelming and has taken me some time to get a new pattern set so as to find extra time to blog and relax before going to bed to start my next day.
     Now don't get me wrong, I love my life. It has just taken a while to adjust to everything going on. Now that the baby shower is over, Valentine's is over and no major projects in the works, I am hoping thing calm down a bit, befor picking up for Kayla's birthday, then spring break and Easter.
     Since I have blogged last I have continued to lose a pound a week. It has gotten to the point where my wedding rings are getting loose enough that I have to be careful to not shake my hands and to take them off before I shower or do dishes so that I don't lose them!
     My pants are also getting harder to keep up and I may have to go buy a belt before I walk out of them. Yea! A few more pounds and I will be buying new pants!
     Tomorrow we will be re-doing Kayla's room and moving her down to the basement ( it is bigger than her current room) to give her more space. This is also in preparation for her birthday as she will be having friends over to stay the night then and if they are all in the basement Rus and I can have some peace upstairs while the party downstairs.
     That is all for me today. Thank you to all of you for your support and love. I hope you all have a great night (or day) and God Bless You!!

No comments:

Post a Comment