Thursday, February 23, 2012

Day Fifty-Four

     Today was a busy day. We filed our taxes today, I cleaned house, started to move everything into the new play room, exercised, ate well and now am finishing the dishes. I also watched the Gatorade Duels on TV. Can't wait for Sunday. Daytona 500!!  I am exhausted. But all in all a good and productive day.
     Tomorrow is more of the same with finishing the playroom, dusting, mopping, vacuuming and going through the WHOLE garage in search of the rest of the toys for the playroom. May even make time to go to my dad's and get the bookcase and children's book there if I can find the time and energy.
     Also trying to plan Kayla's birthday. She will have a family party as most of our family is going to the Vegas race this year (lucky dogs!) and a party with all of her friends. Between all of that and watching a friend's kids this weekend and working, plus Rus working extra shifts because they are short handed, I can't wait for Kayla's spring break so we can go to the beach. Oh yeah, planning for that too! Man, my life has sure gotten busy recently. I love it!
     On that note, have a great night everyone. God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment