Monday, February 20, 2012

Day Fifty-One

     We finally got Kayla moved into her new room! Yea! Man I hurt, too! Up and down those dang stairs like twenty or twenty-five times today plus my workout? I can't wait to go curl up with my heating pad! All in all though it was a great day. Between Rus, Kayla and I, we got the whole thing done. Now for my next project, turning her old room into a playroom for all the kids to play in.
     I am looking forward to all the days to come. Next weekend Kayla has her play at school. In a couple of weeks Kayla turns twelve. And Easter is not far off either. Not to mention the beach on Kayla's spring break. Lots to do over the next couple of months.
     Today has been a long day and I am going to bed. Have a great night everyone! Talk to you all again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment