Friday, January 20, 2012

Day Twenty

     Today was a better day in terms of my weight loss goals.  I exercised twice and ate better. I did not have work today as the roads were really crappy this morning. I took the extra time to develop a plan for my new schedule so that I am more prepared. I feel better about where I am now.
      I am doubtful that a walk is in the works for tomorrow as we are supposed to be getting snow all weekend so my goal is to get an extra workout in to cover it. Same for Sunday. I have planned for lunches at clients houses now I just have to dig my lunch bag out of the garage.
     So my awesome daughter decided to surprise me yesterday. I got home from yesterday and she had cleaned the house. What a sweetheart! It was nice not having to come home and do it. She has been on the ball today as well, making sure it stayed clean. I love these kinds of surprises!
      Well it is off to bed with me. I have to work in the morning and am tired. Have a great night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment