Monday, January 16, 2012

Day Sixteen

     Day sixteen is in the bag. I have had a good and busy day. I got to sleep in this morning, which was really nice. I got called to an interview with a potential client and got hired on the spot, which was awesome! We went grocery shopping and spent a little more than we had planned. And we had a good dinner.
     I got one workout in today. I am thinking it is time to up the duration and strength as by the time I was done I was not as wiped out as I usually am.
     Our meals are planned for the week. Kayla is not doing so well on her challenge right now. She is getting frustrated with not being able to eat chips, candy and soda like she used to. The exercise thing is not her favorite either.
     So being hired for another client is great. This is a temporary client. I will work for them for three weeks but I will get some invaluable training from it as this client is not one I have taken care of before. I start the training for this tomorrow. Looking forward to it.
     At this point ( for the next three weeks) I will be working every day, seven days a week. Exercising twice a day. Walking on Saturdays with my sister-in-law and jogging on Sundays with my husband. Hmmmm, I am going to be busy for a while. Oh, I forgot. Helping Kayla with homework, blogging, cards at a friends house one night, grocery shopping, cleaning house, and taking care of our pets. Man, life has gotten busy all of a sudden!
      Though I can say with complete honesty, I Love My Life!  I am surrounded by very supportive family and friends, I am working towards my goals, and I am getting healthy.
      Have a great night everyone! May you all get everything you need and most of what you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment