Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day Twenty-Four

     So today was a good day. I ate well and drank plenty of water, exercised twice and got a little housework done. I have caught a cold though and am feeling pretty tired because of it. However, despite my cold I feel good about my progress.
      I had oatmeal for breakfast, a chef salad for lunch and chicken noodle soup for dinner. Along with cold meds and lots of water. Though I am still addicted to coffee and had several cups of that as well. I am now having a cup of hot tea and then going to bed.
     I am so grateful for my family and friends as everyone is being so supportive on my journey. I love you all! I am off to bed so I can try to get over this dumb cold faster. Have a great night everyone and thank you all for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment