Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Day Twenty-Five

     So today went okay. I ate well and exercised, did the dishes, watched a movie with Kayla and got ready for work tomorrow. I did find that it seemed harder today to get the motivation to work out but I think that is my cold talking. I know I have felt more tired the last couple of days but again, I blame my cold for it. I haven't let it stop me yet and I won't.
     I find that I am inspired by this season's Biggest Loser. This season is about "No Excuses". So I am not letting myself use my cold as my excuse. I am still working out every day and continuing to eat well. I am, however, loading up on vitamins though to fight this dumb cold faster.
     Any good cold remedies out there? I would love to hear them! I just want it gone!! Well, back to it I guess. :D Have a great night everyone and Keep On Keepin On!!

No comments:

Post a Comment