Friday, January 27, 2012

Day Twenty-Seven

     Today was a good long day. I ate well and exercised. But I am very tired. After I got home today I didn't do much. It has been a long week. I work again tomorrow and going to bed here in a minute. I am still excited about my journey. I am looking forward to meeting my 10% goal as well. I hope the weather keeps warming up so that when we go on our picnic we don't freeze!
     I am also still looking forward to beating my dad! It is not about the money, though I won't complain about it, but it is about more motivation to get healthy. I am not a very competitive person but I finding myself to be fairly competitive in this.
     I know this is a bit short today, but I am going to bed. I am exhausted. Good night everyone and I hope you all have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment