Sunday, January 15, 2012

Day Fifteen

     Today was a great day! I ate well, exercised, jogged, weighed myself and spent time with friends. It was an all around great day!
     So, exercise and jogging. Well I did not quite hit my four minute goal. It took me four minutes and thirty-two seconds to complete a lap. But I have another goal now. Next Sunday I am going to try again. If I cannot be under four minutes, my goal is to improve my time by at least fifteen seconds. I am still doing my regular workouts as well.
    So, weighing myself. I am down another four pounds. Bringing my total to eleven pounds. I feel better every day!
    My plans for tomorrow are to pay bills, go grocery shopping, exercise, and eat well. I am planning to start walking the Greenway every Saturday and jog at the track every Sunday. Along with working out twice a day and doing light weights twice a week, I think I am on the right track. I will continue to plan my meals and shop for healthy foods.
     It has been a long, good day and I am ready for bed. Have a great night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment