Friday, January 27, 2012

Day Twenty-Six

     Today was another interesting day. I did okay. I ate lunch and dinner, but no breakfast ( I know better but was just not hungry) and have drank a lot of water. I exercised twice, once before I went to work and then after Kayla went to bed. I went to work, ran a couple of errands, picked up the house and did the dishes. But, I still feel like crap. This dumb cold is kicking my butt. DayQuil, vitamins, herbal tea and water are just not working very well.
     I am trying to get more sleep but when I lay down I start to cough and have to sit up. I have been sleeping on the couch as I cannot completely stretch out and it keeps me propped up but I would really like to sleep in my own bed again. Oh, well. It will go away eventually. Now on to the positive.
     I am enjoying my new line of work, as well as being self-employed as it does allow me more flexibility to do whatever else I need to. The work itself is a learning experience. I am now more valuable as I have new training because of one of my clients. That will make it easier for me to get more clients.
     I did find out today that I do have a paid training class coming up. Seventy hours worth of class but it is all paid. Yea for being paid to sit in class and learn more to help me along!
     Despite my annoying cold, life is good. My family and friends are very supportive, which makes my journey that much better. I am finding ways to turn my favorite foods in low-fat versions that are still tasty and have been researching other recipes to try.
      Well that is it for me tonight. I am going to try to get some sleep now. Have a great night everyone! God bless you all and may He bless every journey you take!

No comments:

Post a Comment