Sunday, January 1, 2012

Day One

     So I went to my dad's this morning and we weighed in. I hate to say this and it really is embarrassing but I weigh 361.7 pounds.  So my first goal is 10% at 36.7 pounds. So far my day has been good with the exception of finding out how much I weigh.
     I started my day out with a cup of coffee with creamer and a small banana. I did my Wii Dance Workout  (Cardio Boxing and Latin Dance) and all three of toke a 30 minute walk. I also went grocery shopping for healthier foods.
     We are now getting ready to go play cards with some friends of ours and I have planned for a healthy dinner and no dessert.  When we get home I am going to workout again. My exercise goal is to work out at least twice a day and strength train four times a week.
     All in all a good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment