Monday, January 9, 2012

Day Nine

     Another day down and I am not worried about how many more to go. One day at a time is good for me right now. I am still sticking to my plan. I am eating healthy and exercising twice a day. I feel good about my progress so far. I am also feeling better and am not so sore anymore.
     I have a good day. We went to a friend's house and played some cards, helped another friend with a water heater problem (though this is not completely fixed yet) and I found out today that I have my first client! So it has been a great day.
     Tomorrow Kayla and I are going to start going through her stuff, she has enough, so she can re-do her room with her new bedroom set. I am looking forward to this as it will get rid of a lot of her miscellaneous things that she never uses and will create less of a mess for her to clean up later. I can hope that she will be able to keep her clean then but I will not hold my breath! I love her to death anyway!!
     After two years of being a stay at home mom, I am actually looking forward to going back to work. I think it will be interesting. I do have some more training to do. I found this out today. But that is okay. I like to learn new things.
      I am hoping to hear back from my other potential client this week. Hopefully I will get that job too. That will give thirty-four hours a week. A good week's work.
      I did both my workouts tonight and ate well. The only problem I am having today is remembering to take my vitamins. I have gotten into the habit of not taking them and have to get back into the habit of doing so. Eating healthy is helping me feel better, but the vitamins may help me from catching everything Kayla brings home. Oh, well. One day at a time.
     I am off to bed, have to be up at five a.m.  Have a great night everyone. God Bless You!!

No comments:

Post a Comment