Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day Seventeen

     Day seventeen has been a hectic day. I started training with my second client today and I start work with them tomorrow.  I had to run around paying bills, had some dishes to get done, dinner to prepare and a workout to do. I got it all done but now I am exhausted.
     Tomorrow's meals are all planned as I will be eating my lunch at work and wanted to be prepared for that. Kayla and I are having a low-fat Denver Scramble for breakfast, 1/2 a sandwich, V-8 and a fruit for lunch and steak with low-fat macaroni salad for dinner. Dessert consists of sugar free chocolate pudding. Along with tons of water throughout the day!
     I am happy with where my progress is. I am getting healthy, going back to work and feeling better every day. Life is great!
     I went to Safeway this morning to get coffee creamer and thought I would get a bagel for breakfast. I asked the baker if he had an information sheet with calorie and fat content on it and he said no, but he could tell me what I wanted to know. So I asked how many calories are in a bagel and he said 360. I asked how much fat and he replied " More than two doughnuts worth". What the heck? That is a lot!! So I came home and made an egg white omelet.
     I knew bagels where bad but I did not know they where that bad! So I am on the look-out for low-fat bagels. I love them warmed up and plain, but not for that much fat. So if anyone knows about a low fat, tasty bagel PLEASE let me know! Thank You!!
     Well I am off to bed. Have a great night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment