Monday, January 30, 2012

Day Thirty

     Today was a good day. I ate cereal for breakfast, half a sandwich and celery sticks for lunch, sugar free strawberry jello for a snack and meatloaf with mashed potatoes (no added butter) for dinner. I worked out this morning before I went to work and just finished a workout before I got on here. Along with lots of water and my daily vitamin I am feeling better. I am glad this darn cold is finally going away.
     Tomorrow will be another good day. I am planning to have oatmeal for breakfast along with an apple and coffee, for lunch I am having leftovers, and for dinner a slice of meatloaf with a small salad. With more water and a vitamin, I will continue to beat this cold. I will exercise before work and again tomorrow evening. As long as I continue with this plan I will meet all of my goals. I can't wait!
     Now that the weather has warmed up some, I am really looking forward to my picnic. I am also looking forward to going back to the Greenway to walk with Lexi again. I'm going to call her tomorrow to see if she wants to go on Saturday after I get off of work. 
     I am feeling happy right now about my progress. It feels good to know that with every pound I lose I am improving my health and lowering my risk of long term health problems. I am so glad that I am taking this journey.
     Thank you all for your love and support, it means a lot to me. I love you all and wish you all the best in everything you do. Have a great night and God Bless You!!

No comments:

Post a Comment