Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day Four

     I have had a great day today. I got both my workouts in, had chicken, steamed veggies and a baked potato for dinner and had two interviews with potential clients. I even had enough calories left to have a triple chocolate chip ice cream bar ( it was a Breyers Smooth and Dreamy bar for 130 calories)! So, yep, a great day!
     I am still fired up. I am feeling better and find myself already having more energy. With Kayla back in school and having to be up at 5:30 a.m. with her that is needed!
     I did have to miss my walk with my dad and that was disappointing, but I had an interview to go to.  I am looking forward to going back to work. I am looking forward to this new type of work.
     Kayla is still doing good on her plan as well. I love seeing her being more active and am looking forward to buying her a new swimsuit, as well as the swimming.  I think I need to find an indoor pool. Swimming sounds good right about now.
     I am tired today. And still a little sore.  I am looking forward to tomorrow. For dinner we are having pork chops!  I love that I can still eat my favorite foods and I am glad to be learning moderation. If I haven't explained it yet, I am doing the Weight Watchers plan. Tracking points values is so much easier than calories, fat, carbs, etc.  And, you are still accountable for everything you eat.
     This plan works for me.  Kayla prefers to do the calorie, fat, yada yada yada.  I am glad she wants to do this. I am glad she wants to learn better eating habits. And mostly, I am glad that we can do this Together. I love you baby girl!
     I think I am going to turn in early tonight. Have a great night everyone.   

1 comment:

  1. Although I think this is GREAT, you should consider something.... there is a contest at the health club on 24th near the airport. The person with the biggest changes after 3 months wins $1000. I would totally do it if I had the $ to sign up for the club. If you are this serious about loosing weight, why not get paid for it!?

    Way to go!

    ReplyDelete