Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Day Eighteen

     Today was an interesting day. I finished my training with my new client and start on my own tomorrow. The work is not difficult, but is time consuming and requires a lot of strength and bending. My back is sore today. I have eaten fairly well today except that dinner was just low fat macaroni salad as I am too tired to eat. Though I am apparently not tired enough to sleep yet. I did my workout tonight and prepared most of what I need for tomorrow.
     I have planned my food for tomorrow and just about ready to go. I am excited and nervous all at the same time. I have never worked with this type of client before and will just have to see how it goes.  I am anxious for Sunday so I can weigh in again. I think I have done well this week but time will tell.
     Well i am off to bed to try to sleep. I need to be awake for tomorrow. Have a great night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment