Sunday, January 29, 2012

Day Twenty-Nine

     So today was another good day. I weighed myself this morning and I have lost another two pounds. The total now is fifteen pounds lost! I am happy with my progress.
     I had a great evening. We went out to dinner with some friends and the went to their house to play pinochle. It was a nice night. I am home now and getting ready to go to bed as I have to work tomorrow. I am looking forward to meeting my goals and am finding that I am enjoying the journey. The workouts are good and planning my meals helps. Blogging my progress is helping as well. I find that if I know I have to write it down, either on here or on my food journal, I really think about whether I want it that bad or if I can do without it. If I have to see it on paper I find that I change my mind pretty quickly.
     Anyways, that is it for me today. Have a great night (or day) everyone. God bless you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment