Thursday, January 19, 2012

Day Nineteen

     Today was an okay day. I did not make all the best choices, such as just having low fat macaroni salad for dinner and nothing else, it has been a LONG day. I was, and am, too tired to cook. I love my new job but I am flat wore out. It is taking me a few days to adjust to my new schedule. Between getting Kayla up, ready for and to school, working, packing mine and Kayla's lunches, making low fat healthy meals, taking care of the animals, cleaning the house, exercising and this yucky weather, I am not finding much free time at the moment.
     Another couple of days and I hope to be adjusted and back on track. I am still exercising but it has been once a day for the last two days and I need to fix that tomorrow. As for walking on Saturday and jogging on Sunday, it all depends on the weather. If we keep getting snow and freezing rain I think I will just have to do a couple of workout here at home.
      I am off to bed now. I have to be up at 5:30 a.m. with Kayla as her school is still planning to be open and on time at this point. Maybe she will get lucky in the morning and her school will close. I know that is what she wants! Either way is fine with me.
     Have a great night everyone. Stay warm and drive safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment