Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day Three

      Kayla weighed herself tonight before bed and in three days has lost two pounds. Go Kayla!
     I am stoked! I worked out twice tonight and did a mini marathon on the Wii! If you know me you know I don't run, but I did! I really did!! And it was great!! I was inspired by watching Biggest Loser tonight to try to push myself into doing something I don't do (running) and I did it! Yea me!
     I was supposed to go walking with my dad tomorrow morning but I called today for an interview. As of tomorrow I may have my first client. I also received a call today about another potential client. I am so excited!
     For those of you who haven't heard yet, I am training to be an Independent Provider. What that means is that I will take care of people in their homes. Things like cleaning house, running errands, reminding them to take their meds, cooking for them if they can't, etc. I am looking forward to doing this and I have helped my mom with this type of work before ( unpaid of course).
     So now that my workouts are done I am just getting a few things done around the house. Why does it seem that you can never really finish housework? :D
     Three days in and I can already feel a difference. I have no idea if I have lost any weight yet, but I feel happier. I am excited. I can't wait for tomorrow!
     Have a great night everyone! May this New Year bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment