Thursday, January 12, 2012

Day Twelve

     It has been a good day. My workouts increased again, now up to 18 minutes each. My eating has been good and I am finding that seasonings help. A lot. I start work on Saturday. I am looking forward to it. It will be an interesting day.
      I didn't get to go for that run I wanted. I had more to do to prepare for Saturday than I had thought. But I am not giving up on the idea either. I am shooting for this weekend. I may even get my husband to go with me. I don't know if I can get him to run, but at least I can get him to time me. If I have a time then I have another goal. I will want to beat that time. By how much depends on what it is.
     I am also finding that having goals is helping to keep me motivated. Goals like hitting 10% and beating my dad. I'm going to need that money for new clothes anyway and a picnic lunch sounds great to me!
     I am parking further away at the grocery store too. I know this doesn't burn many calories but I figure every little bit helps! While I watch TV I have started using my weights as well. And while I am on the computer I am tapping my foot. Just finding ways to keep moving though is getting hard.  Any ideas are welcome!
     I am going to try a new recipe for pasta salad next week. If it turns out well I will post it. I love to try new foods. I am finding that low fat recipes are really good! I am glad for that. I remember past diets I have tried where the food was so bland it was almost impossible to stick with it. I love food and flavor is a HUGE part of that. Foods that taste like cardboard or just completely unappetizing and I would find myself cheating constantly. Now, with weight watchers, I can eat real food. It's great. In fact, I found a recipe on their website that I have to try. Chocolate souffles. Yummy. It will be an experience though as I have never made a souffle.
     Well that is where I am right now. Have a great night everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment